- HireMe Leisure trading as Dub-Hire is part of the Greentrees Group and all payments should be made payable to Greentrees Caravanstore.
- The insurance excess on the vehicle is £1300.00. HireMe staff will take £1300.00 from your credit card before your hire commences and will refund the amount provided no damage is sustained to the vehicle whilst in your care. Dub-Hire reserve the right to charge back this amount without notice if damage is found to have been done to the vehicle that is not found on the initial return inspection. This excess applies to any damage to the vehicle of any value including damages in which repair cost is less than the excess charge.
- Please note that you are not insured after the hire time and any damages or accidents will fall on the hirer to pay for. No refund will be made for fuel left in the vehicle even if the vehicle is repatriated after mechanical failure, although we will ensure you get the same amount of fuel when you receive your compensation hire time.
- Dub-Hire reserves the right to debit your card for any damage/cleaning charges they incur if the vehicle is found to be returned in an unsatisfactory condition. The hirer specifically agrees that this may be done after they have dropped off the vehicle in the event of damage or poor cleanliness providing Dub-Hire staff call to notify them that this has been done.
- Small/ medium pets are allowed in Herbie and GTI only if the pet upgrade is paid. Failure to declare this will incur a cleaning penalty of £250 which can be taken from your credit card without notice.
- Dub-Hire only agrees to hire this vehicle for the duration described above. If you require any further hire time for any reason you must call Dub-Hire before the hire date and obtain written approval.
- Late return charges may be charged up to 100% if the vehicle is more than 1 hour late after the agreed return time. Dub-Hire are not obliged to extend their opening hours for the hirer to return the vehicle. The hirer cannot return the vehicle outside of the stated HireMe opening hours.
- Towing with the vehicle is not permitted.
- Only the stated drivers can drive the vehicle.
- A £200 deposit is required at the time of booking with the balance to be paid two months prior to the hire date, unless the booking is placed within two months of the hire date then full balance is required. If payment cannot be made, Dub-Hire reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- If any mechanical failure occurs, Dub-Hire will credit the hirer compensation in the way of additional hire time to the customer. No cash alternative is available.
- The vehicle comes with all the hardware to make it functional. You will receive an email detailing all equipment supplied with the unit for the hire duration.
- Dub-Hire cannot accept any booking until the emailed terms and conditions have been ticked and returned by the hirer. The booking will remain provisional for two weeks, after this period it will be terminated.
DEFINITION OF START AND COMPLETION OF HIRE
All hires start at 15:00 hours on the day the hire commences, remove and all returns are to arrive by 10:00 hours. We can sometimes alter these times by prior arrangement.
Dub-Hire agree to pay reasonable compensation up to the total hire fee paid by the hirer. Consequential costs cannot be claimed by the hirer.
Dub-Hire reserves the right to substitute alternative models with equivalent or similar specifications to those advertised or booked.
No servant or agent of the company has the right to vary these conditions and no representative, other employee or agent is authorised to commit the Company to any liability whatsoever. The Company will not be responsible for any statement or representation unless signed by a duly authorised member of staff. All figures in our brochure and details of our vehicles are given to assist with general information and do not form part of any binding contract.
The hirer will be liable for all parking fees, fines, other fees or penalties, and or accidents including third party property damage not reported on return of the vehicle. All associated administration costs incurred in relation to the vehicle during the hire period will also be payable. Any road traffic offences will be responded to by Dub-Hire. We will enter the hirers details into the offence form and return it to the authorities. If you were not the driver it will be your responsibility to take this up with the authorities.
In pursuant of this agreement the hirer agrees that:
- Any other fees or charges payable by me pursuant to this agreement. This includes any costs incurred by Dub-Hire as a result of any breach by me of the terms of this agreement.
- To pay Dub-Hire the daily rental rate for the period the vehicle is off fleet for accident repairs. To cover the cost to recover a vehicle which has become bogged while in the hirers care.
- Total charges as set out in therein are not final. I will pay any shortfall in charges to Dub-Hire and I will receive a refund for any overcharge acknowledged by Dub-Hire.
- They Warrant that all information supplied by me to HireMe in connection with this agreement are true.
- They will not have any insurance cover and will be responsible for the total cost of any damage if they breach any of the terms of this Agreement.
- No cover applies if an accident happens when the hirer is not covered under this policy due to misrepresentation or a mis-statement of fact being made for the purpose of hiring the unit.
- All vehicles may only be driven on sealed / bitumen roads. The vehicle is fitted with a tracker device which monitors where and how the vehicle is being driven.
- I acknowledge that HireMe reserves the right at anytime at its sole discretion, to restrict vehicle movements in certain areas due to adverse road or weather conditions or any other reasonable cause.
- I agree that during this period, I will not and will not allow the vehicle to be;
- Driven otherwise than in a cautious, prudent and normal manner.
- Used in a manner which could cause damage.
- Driven in a prohibited area or in an area other than the areas indicated to me by Dub-Hire.
- Driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs or with a blood alcohol level in excess of that permitted by law. Will not break any traffic laws as set out in common law at the time of hire.
- Left with the ignition key in the vehicle while it is unoccupied.
- Left unoccupied and unlocked.
TERMINATING THE AGREEMENT
I acknowledge that Dub-Hire may terminate this agreement and repossess the vehicle at any time, without notification to me, and that I will pay the reasonable costs of repossessing the vehicle, including towing charges if:
- I am in breach of any terms of this agreement.
- I have obtained the vehicle through fraud or misrepresentation.
- The vehicle appears to be abandoned.
- The vehicle is not returned on the agreed return date or Dub-Hire reasonably believes that the vehicle will not be returned on the agreed return date.
- HireMe considers on reasonable grounds, that the safety of passengers or the condition of the vehicle is endangered.
- I understand that in the event of such termination or repossession, I have no right to a refund of any part of the rental charges or the security deposit.
CHANGE OF VEHICLE
Dub-Hire reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a comparable or superior vehicle for the hired vehicle. In that event I shall not be liable for any increased rental or other charges save for any additional running costs pertaining to the substitute vehicle. Such substitution shall not entitle me to any refund and does not constitute a breach of this agreement.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY OF DUB-HIRE
Subject to its obligation to deliver the vehicle or an appropriate substitute vehicle, I release Dub-Hire, its employees and agents, from any liability to me (regardless of who is at fault) for any loss or damage incurred by me by reason of this agreement, including but not limiting to:
- Any loss or damage caused by breakdown, mechanical defect, accident or the vehicle being unsuitable for my purpose.
- Any loss or damage to any property left in or on the vehicle, in any service vehicle or on any Greentrees Group premises or recovered or handled by Dub-Hire.
- Subject to any insurance arrangements agreed with Dub-Hire, I hereby indemnify and shall keep indemnified Dub-Hire, its employees and agents against any claims, demands and expenses (including legal costs) incurred or sustained by them or any of them by reason of my use and/or possession of the vehicle.
TITLE TO THE VEHICLE
I acknowledge that Dub-Hire remains the title to the vehicle and that I possess the goods as a mere bailee only I do not have any right to pledge Dub-Hire credit in connection with the vehicle and agree not to do so. I shall not agree, attempt offer or purport to sell, assign, sublet, lend, pledge, mortgage, let on hire or otherwise deal with the vehicle.
Any changes to this agreement must be in writing and must be signed on behalf of Dub-Hire and by me.
This agreement shall be governed by the law of Great Britain in which this agreement was signed. Dub-Hire reserves the right to adjust hire rates at any time. Quotes will be valid for two weeks unless a holding deposit is paid. The price will then be fixed at the agreed rate as detailed on your confirmation booking email and invoice.
SPECIFIC MOTORHOME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dub-Hire offer our customers a chance to purchase our Collision Damage Waiver (CDW). This waives any charge on collision damage claims except wing mirror damage. The waiver is the same amount regardless of how long the hire period. The CDW does not cover damage sustained by pets, smoking, spillage’s or any other damage caused whilst using the vehicle. It does not cover items such as the TV, water heater, fire and other habitation appliances. It only covers road traffic claims on the vehicle. The CDW is payable before the hire period commences and cannot be purchased thereafter. The CDW is non refundable in full or part for any reason. The duty does not fall on Dub-Hire or its staff to offer the CDW and can reserve the right to withhold the offer at any time to anyone.
- Our prices are inclusive of unlimited mileage, one Camping Gaz 907 bottle and mainland British insurance first person. Optional items are European Insurance, Additional Drivers, any driver related penalties rate increase, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), pet upgrade, and Wing Mirror protection.
- Our fuel policy is for the vehicle to leave us with a full tank of Diesel and returned with a full tank. If the vehicle is not returned full, a charge of £3.00 per litre will be charged to the hirer.
DRIVEN BY PERSONS
It is the express duty of the hirer to disclose prior to booking if they/ or the driver is under the age of 25 years; and/
or who is not authorised by law to drive the vehicle. Particulars of a proposed licensed driver of the vehicle are set out under the heading ‘Driver Details’ in the motor rental agreement. The hirer will be liable for Damage caused by:
- Submersion in water.
- Contact with salt water.
- Used for any illegal purpose for any race, rally or contest.
- Used to tow another vehicle or trailer.
- Used to carry more persons than it is permitted by any relevant authority or detailed in the vehicle or specified in this agreement.
- Used to carry volatile liquids, gasses, explosives or other corrosive or flammable material.
- Otherwise used in breach of my obligations under this agreement I will not allow smoking of any kind in the vehicle.
I shall take all reasonable steps to properly maintain the vehicle, including oil checks, water and batteries.
I will be liable for any costs associated with the incorrect use of fuel (fuel being diesel or petrol).
Assist Dub-Hire in handling any claim arising from any event including, providing all relevant information and attending court to give evidence.
I will pay for any costs relating to the delivery if a change over vehicle as a result of an accident regardless of which party is at fault.